The Konflict Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Konflict Federation

The Konflict Federation's alliance forum.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules of conduct

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rules of conduct  Empty Rules of conduct Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:57 am

wibble

wibble
Admin

Well It's about time I wrote something for this (it's mostly plagiarised any way).
What do people think? Any problems, changes or ideas are welcome.

1) No Trolling. I'm not going to be a dick about bad language, but do not post provocative, outrageous, or pointless messages only to get a response from others, i.e. "trolling." Repeat violators will be permanently banned.

2) No Spam. I don't think we should keep the forum strictly ogame, what's the alliance if we can't get to know each other? Just don't get silly and go overboard.

3) No personal attacks. don't be a dick. This also covers extreme bad language aimed aimed at someone with purely malicious intent.

4) Moderators and Administrators Have the Final Word.

5) No personal advertising. Your own website is ok if you want to put it in your signature or whatever, but don't block up the forum with other stuff.

6) No links to anything harmful. Nothing that will dick up the forum, or more importantly, mine, or anyone else's computers.

7) Godwin's law applies throughout. If it's breached then the thread is dead as far as I'm concerned.

https://apfalliance.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum